Wordpress Training One-On-OneFace to Face your place or mine
WordPress training customised for your website or blog
There are thousands of awesome resources available to help you learn WordPress, but if you are time-poor (like most of us!), you might not have the luxury of spending hours trawling the net for tutorials specific to your site or theme.
I love helping my clients hit the ground running with their new sites, and training is included in all of my proposals, but even if I didn’t build your site, I can help train you to leverage the most out of your WordPress site.
I offer personalised one-on-one WordPress training that can be performed in my office, in your office in Sydney or via phone or Skype.
Training is tailored to your needs, including things like:
- Installing WordPress and a new theme
Making your site look like the theme demo
- Familiarisation of the WordPress interface (dashboard)
- Customisation using your theme options
- Working with and adding widgets to the sidebar and footer
- How to create, edit and delete pages and blog posts
- Menus & navigation
- Using categories and tags effectively
- How to search for and install plugins
- WordPress backups and essential maintenance tasks
- Working with images and media files such as audio and video
- WordPress best practices
- On-site (on-page) SEO and installing and using SEO plugins
One-on-one WordPress training sessions are invaluable if your time is limited and you are feeling overwhelmed.
My WordPress training rate is $120/hour + GST (min 2 hour session) and includes the installation of WordPress training videos right on your dashboard, along with a bunch of my most valuable go-to resources to ensure you don’t tear any hair out after I’m gone.
A travel time fee applies of $80 + GST /hour if you want me to come to your office.
If you aren’t in Sydney, that’s cool too. I can train you via Skype – screen-share bridges that distance gap nicely.
So if you are looking for one-on-one WordPress training Sydney, or anywhere really, please get in touch.
WordPress Training Terms and Conditions
- Minimum training session is 2 hours
- Maximum of 2 attendees per session
- If training on site, at least one attendee must have a computer with reliable internet connection
- Travel fee applies – $80/hour + GST – estimate of travel time will be given at time of booking
- Payment required before session begins – an invoice will be issued at time of booking.
- Cancellations must give 24 hours notice or a cancellation fee will be charged ($120 + GST) and additional amount refunded
- Sessions cancelled within 4 hours of start time will not be refunded (a re-schedule may be allowed at the discretion of Phase Creative)
- Phase Creative will ask for login details to your WordPress site before your session and has the right to refund a booking if it is deemed our training is not suitable for your site
- Training available for self-hosted WordPress websites only. WordPress.com assistance is not available.